Developing "safe" systems assuring reliability and correctness by performing researches on the theories of formal logic and formal methods based on them
- Foundations of Computational Logic
- Set theories, temporal logic, automata theories, intuitionistic logic, and process algebrae, etc.
- Formal Specification
Specifying requirements and/or designs, using various languages/tools (StateMate, Esterel, SCADE, UML etc) based on formal, mathematical logic
- Formal Verification
- Proving conformance between requirements, designs, and implementations, by model checking and theorem proving, etc.
- Certification Processes
- Common Criteria, DO-178B, testing and simulations, software life-cycle
- Secure Software Engineering
Postal Mail: (Gu)Yeonsugwan 104, Korea university, Anam-dong 5-ga-1, Sungbuk-gu, Seoul, 136-713 Korea (ROK)